Welcome Back Jaguar Families
2018-19 Season Registration is now open!
Please read the following carefully as well as the Registration Agreement that is part of the Online Registration process. There have been changes from last year.
- CCYHL and CRHL Registration Fees will be:
- Registrations between June 16th – July 15th will be $600.
- Registrations between July 16th – August 15th will be $700.
- CCYHL Registrations will incur a $75 tryout fee, per tryout level.
- 8U Registration Fees will be $300.
- Registrations by July 15thwill be eligible for Payment Plans.
- Registration must be completed online.
- CCYHL and CRHL Registrations must be completed by August 15, 2018 in order to participate in Tryouts/Evaluations.
- CCYHL and CRHL Goalies at each Division will be monitored to guarantee that there will be a maximum of 2 goalies per team.
- Season Registration is only the first part of the total season costs. Once your player is placed on a team, there will be a Team Registration process that will collect the remainder of the total season costs. Total season fees will not be completed until August, however the following estimated range of total season registration costs are provided for your guidance. These costs are estimates only and subject to change.
- CCYHL - $1500 to $2800 depending on Age Group and Competitive Level
- CRHL - $900 to $1195 (all CRHL levels pay the same fee)
- 8U - $750 to $1450 depending on skill level
- CCYHL Players will be required to purchase an apparel package from the Ice Centre Pro Shop at a cost of $175/youth sizes - $189/adult sizes. These packages will be available to CRHL and 8U players as well, but are not required.
- CCYHL/CRHL Jerseys, if not already purchased, must be purchased at a cost of $250 per set. A link and password will be provided in your Registration confirmation.
- If you are a new player to Hyland for the 2018-2019 season the below items are required to be turned into the Registrar.
- Copy of BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- CAHA FINANCIAL RELEASE FROM PREVIOUS ASSOCIATION – IF APPLICABLE. HHHA must receive before player is allowed to participate in tryouts/evaluations.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact the Traci Haake in the Hockey Office at:
Traci.Haake@hhha.org or call 720-240-4691.